Orange County residents can dispose of their household hazardous waste for FREE at any of the County's four Household Hazardous Waste Collection Centers listed below.
Hours of Operation:
9am - 3pm, Tuesday through Saturday
(closed on major holidays and during rainy weather)
What can I bring to the collection centers?
Please click here for more information regarding Household Hazardous Waste, including a list of common items you can take to your Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center.
For your safety, please observe the following regulations in preparing for your visit:
- A maximum of 15 gallons or 125 pounds may be transported per vehicle, per trip (Department of Transportation Requirement). It is illegal to exceed these limits.
- Containers larger than five gallons will not be accepted.
- Containers will NOT be returned, except for oil containers, upon request.
- Materials should be in original containers (except motor oil, fuels and antifreeze).
- All containers must have lids, be sturdy, non-leaking, labeled and protected from breakage.
- Do not combine different types of waste.
- Do not mix oil-based paint with latex paint.
- Empty containers with lids removed can be discarded in trash.